Project Management Professional (PMP) Training and Exam Preparation Boot Camp
With over 500,000 certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and over half a million members
in 80 countries, PMI offers certifications that are considered to be some of the few qualifications valuable
to professionals regardless of the sector they are in. This course gives the foundational skills, tools, and
techniques needed to initiate, plan, execute, control, and monitor projects, programs, and portfolios.
This 60 hour hybrid (face-to-face and online) training provides conceptual knowledge and technical skills in the following areas:
• History and Evolution of Project Management
• Organizational Structure in Projects
• Understanding project, program, and portfolio management
• Developing a project management plan
• Knowing your key stakeholders - stakeholders analysis
• Knowing what is in and what is not in your project - scope management
• Knowing when to complete your project - time management
• Knowing how much your project costs - cost management
• Quality and its implication - project quality management
• Human resource management
• The role of soft skills in project management
Benefits of becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Sets you apart from other professionals and enables you to demonstrate the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to manage projects
• Helps organizations improve their project performance
• Support the ability to handle complex and challenging projects
• Provides greater job opportunities worldwide
Who Should Attend the Course?
Target Group: IT consultants, project managers, team leads, executives, project members, business analysts, organizational operations directors, and anyone in a related role
Experience: Two or more years of experience in related disciplines
Education: Bachelor degree, and above
Delivery Method: Hybrid (online through the MGU portal and face to face at the client’s facility)
Registration Fee: $1890
Schedule and Venue: To be agreed upon
Maryland Global University is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for many professional organizations. In addition to the certificate and designation from AAFM and MGU, particpants will have the opportunity to claim 35 hours of credit towards the continuous education requirements of other certifications including PMI (PDU), Scrum Alliance (CE), and NASBA (CE).
PMI: Project Management Institute - 35 Professional Development Units (PDU) for PMI certification qualification
NASBA: National Registry of CPE Sponsors - 35 Continuous Education Units (CE) for Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
About AAFM and MGU
The American Academy of Financial Management® (AAFM®) is a worldwide Board of Standards and financial professional organization, with members in 151+ countries offering exclusive Certifications and Designations, Charters, and Masters Certification to candidates who meet the high standards of the International Board of Standards (IBS).
Maryland Global University (MGU) is an exclusive global partner with the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM), the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), and the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) delivering over 100 courses in finance, management, leadership, and related disciplines.
As organizations transform from the traditional project management principle, that is based on the waterfall...
Maryland Global University offers the “Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) course...
Certified Construction Project Consultants are needed to manage modern construction projects using the tools,...