PMP® Exam Bootcamp
Project Management Training Courses
Management Professional (PMP®)
Boot Camp Marathon!
Less Than 100 days Left
Before this Exam Format Retires
(March 26, 2018 is the
Register Now and Pass
50% Discount (Now Only $749.00)
Sessions in January, February, and March
(Fridays, Saturdays, and
Sundays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
8561 Fenton Street Suite 210, Silver Spring, MD, 20910
PMI Silver Spring Chapter and Maryland Global University offer “Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam prep Bootcamp” to professionals planning to take the PMP® exam. This course covers the principles, concepts, and approaches to modern project management and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge to professionals engaged in managing projects. The course is based on the PMI-PMP® exam content outlined by PMI® covering five domains (Imitation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Con¬trolling, and Closing) and various tools and techniques
This Bootcamp is designed to cover the following topics:
• Foundation of Project Management
• Initiating, Planning, Executing, Control, Closing
• Integration Management
• Scope Management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Quality Management
• Human Resource Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
• Procurement Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Professional Responsibility
• Inputs, Tools & Techniques, Outputs
Exam Materials (Four Books)
You will receive the following four books designed to help you pass the exam
• PMP Exam Prep Workbook: This book contains class lectures for all knowledge area modules and process groups as well as examples and relevant exercises
• PMP Exam Practice Book: With over 700 questions with answers and explanations this book will give you the confidence and exposure to the various types of questions you may find on the real exam
• PMP Exam Tools, Techniques, and Outputs Book: Designed to help student understand and memorize the tools, techniques and outputs using several examples
• Exam Edition PMBOK® Guide: This book is the official guide for the PMP® exam
90 Days Access to the Online Training Course: You will get 90 days access to the online PMP Training course materials including five full practice simulation tests
Course Start Dates
Registration and Payment
You can register and pay through the MGU portal or by calling 1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746.
Why Maryland Global University?
• Course taught by scholar-practitioners: Our instructors are PMP certified and have several years of project and program management experience both in government and private industries. Their graduate level teaching and research experience will help students to relate to the logic behind each exam question.
• High exam passing success rate: We pride ourselves on providing quality and targeted courses that will ensure a high percentage passing rate of the exam.
• Early access to teaching material: Our online learning management platform allows students to have access to reading materials, case studies, and research papers to better prepare for this intensive course.
• Flexible Schedule: The boot camp is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals'. We have various options including weekday and weekend classes.
• Convenient Location: Our training center is located in downtown Silver Spring, a walking distance from the Metro, and ample public parking right next to the center.
For more information, please contact email@example.com, or call
1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746