Certified Leadership Consultant™
Certified Leadership Consultants help organizations transform to the 21st century digital and global economy by providing the expert power needed to address key leadership issues. These skills are critical for consultants who want to advance their career in leadership coaching, mentoring, and professional consulting. The course leading to this certification provides the foundation for leadership consultants to design and implement leadership development strategies for organizations and map their vision mission.
This 100 hour hybrid (face-to-face and online) training provides conceptual knowledge and technical skills in the following areas:
• Fundamentals of leadership
• The history of leadership
• Personality types and their role in leadership
• How to align the leadership development plan with an organization’s vision, mission, and strategy
• Tools and techniques required for leadership consultants including competency models, behavioral assessment, and succession planning
• Leadership in the 21st century
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Leadership Consultant™
The Certified Leadership Consultant™ qualification helps professionals to:
• Identify the difference between leading and managing
• Expand their local and international network with professionals in leadership roles to share best practices and lessons learned.
• Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in becoming a good leader.
• Understand the difference between transformational, transactional, servant, and other forms of leadership and apply their principles accordingly.
• Develop strategies to coach executives, assess needs, create development plans, conduct coaching discussions and involve senior leaders in follow up and outcome measures.
• Helps organizational leaders to align leadership development with business goals.
Who Should Attend the Course?
Target Group: Executives, consultants, project managers, team leads, project members, business analysts, organizational operations directors, and anyone in a related role
Experience: Two or more years of experience in related disciplines
Education: College diploma, bachelor degree, and above
Delivery Method: Hybrid (online through the MGU portal and face to face at the client’s facility
Registration Fee: $2,199 - includes certificate and a two-year membership from AAFM, processing,
course materials, and online access to the class materials for 60 days
Schedule and Venue: To be agreed upon
Maryland Global University is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for many professional organizations. In addition to the certificate and designation from AAFM and MGU, participants will have the opportunity to claim 35 hours of credit towards the continuous education requirements of other certifications including PMI (PDU), Scrum Alliance (CE), and NASBA (CE).
AAFM: American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM) Certified Leadership Consultant™ CLC™ ®
MGU: Maryland Global University Certified Leadership Consultant
PMI: Project Management Institute - 35 Professional Development Units (PDU) for PMI certification holders
NASBA: National Registry of CPE Sponsors - 35 Continuous Education Units (CE) for Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
About AAFM and MGU
The American Academy of Financial Management® (AAFM®) is a worldwide Board of Standards and financial professional organization, with members in 151+ countries offering exclusive Certifications and Designations, Charters, and Masters Certification to candidates who meet the high standards of the International Board of Standards (IBS).
Maryland Global University (MGU) is an exclusive global partner with the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM), the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), and the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) delivering over 100 courses in finance, management, leadership, and related disciplines.
As organizations transform from the traditional project management principle, that is based on the waterfall...
Maryland Global University offers the “Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) course...
With over 500,000 certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and over half a million membersin 80 countries,...