Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Preparation and Boot Camp
Maryland Global University offers the “Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) course to professionals interested in getting into the project management world and those planning to take the PMI-ACP® exam. This course covers the principles, concepts, and approaches to modern project management and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge to professionals engaged in managing projects. The course is based on the PMI-ACP® exam content outlined by PMI® covering seven domains (Agile principles and mindset, value-driven delivery, stakeholder, team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and regulation, and continuous improvement) and various tools and techniques.
This 60 hour hybrid (face-to-face and online) training provides conceptual knowledge and technical skills in the following areas:
• Agile Principles and Mindset
• Value-Driven Delivery
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Team Performance
• Adaptive Planning
• Problem Detection and Resolution
• Continuous Improvement
Benefits of becoming an Agile Certified Practitioner
• Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization
• Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities
• Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved
• Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization
• Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings
• Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
Who should attend the course?
Target Group: IT consultants, project managers, team leads, executives, project members, business analysts, organizational operations directors, and anyone in a related role
Experience: Two or more years of experience in IT and related disciplines
Education: Diploma, bachelor degree, and above
Delivery Method: Hybrid (online through the MGU portal and face to face at the client’s facility
Registration Fee: $790
Schedule and Venue: To be agreed upon
Maryland Global University is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for many professional organizations. In addition to the certificate and designation from AAFM and MGU, particpants will have the opportunity to claim 35 hours of credit towards the continuous education requirements of other certifications including PMI (PDU), Scrum Alliance (CE), and NASBA (CE).
AAFM: American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM) Accredited Agile Project Manager
MGU: Maryland Global University Accredited Agile Project Manager
PMI: Project Management Institute - 35 Professional Development Units (PDU) for PMI certification holders
NASBA: National Registry of CPE Sponsors - 35 Continuous Education Units (CE) for Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
About AAFM and MGU
The American Academy of Financial Management® (AAFM®) is a worldwide Board of Standards and financial professional organization, with members in 151+ countries offering exclusive Certifications and Designations, Charters, and Masters Certification to candidates who meet the high standards of the International Board of Standards (IBS).
Maryland Global University (MGU) is an exclusive global partner with the American Academy of Financial Managment (AAFM), the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), and the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) delivering over 100 courses in finance, management, leadership, and related disciplines.
As organizations transform from the traditional project management principle, that is based on the waterfall...
With over 500,000 certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and over half a million membersin 80 countries,...
Certified Construction Project Consultants are needed to manage modern construction projects using the tools,...