PMP Exam Bootcamp 2021 Edition
Project Management Training Courses
Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Boot Camp
Pay for One and Repeat Sessions for Free Within Six Months of Purchase
SALE - Now Only $699.00 (Expires 4/30/21)
2021 Virtual Training Sessions Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Maryland Global University offers this “Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Prep Bootcamp” to professionals planning to take the PMP® exam. This course covers the principles, concepts, and approaches to modern project management and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge to professionals engaged in managing projects. The course is based on the PMI-PMP® exam content outlined by PMI® covering three domains (People, Process, and Environment) and various tools and techniques
This Boot camp is designed to cover the following topics:
PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
5 Lesson Areas:
Lesson 1: Creating a High Performing Team
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
Lesson 3: Doing The Work
Lesson 4: Keep the Team on Track
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
You will receive the following four books designed to help you pass the exam
• PMI Approved PMP Exam Prep Workbook: This book contains chapter overviews for all lesson areas modules and domain s groups as well as examples and relevant exercises
• PMP Full Length Online Exam Practice : With over 3000 questions with answers and explanations, these practice exams will give you the confidence and exposure to answer the various types of questions you may find on the real exam
• Full Access to the Brand New MGU - PMP Exam Prep Mobile App: This includes 400 practice questions sorted in five process groups. It also contains 600 questions in simulation exams (100 questions each).
Course Start Dates
March 19-21, April 16-18, May 21-23, June 18-20
Registration and Payment
You can register and pay through the MGU portal or by calling 1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746.
Why Maryland Global University?
• Course taught by scholar-practitioners: Our instructors are PMP certified and have several years of project and program management experience both in government and private industries. Their graduate level teaching and research experience will help students to relate to the logic behind each exam question.
• High exam passing success rate: We pride ourselves on providing quality and targeted courses that will ensure a high percentage passing rate of the exam.
• Early access to teaching material: Our online learning management platform allows students to have access to reading materials, case studies, and research papers to better prepare for this intensive course.
• Flexible Schedule: The boot camp is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals'. We have various options including weekday and weekend classes.
• Live Virtual Learning with access to recordings: Courses will be delivered live via Zoom and students will have access to recordings of these sessions as well as separate chapter lecture videos.
For more information, please contact email@example.com, or call
1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746
Materials in this class are based on the text, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)....
Management Professional (PMP®)
Boot Camp Marathon!
Management Professional (PMP®)